In response to the DNR closures of state lands in the Colockum area south of Stemilt Loop Rd and wildfire proximity, Chelan County will be restricting access to Stemilt Loop Rd. from Upper Wheeler Rd. to Jumpoff Rd. (including Upper Wheeler and Jumpoff Rds.) and Colockum Rd. from the junction of Tarpiscan Rd. to the Kittitas County Line to LOCAL RESIDENTIAL TRAFFIC ONLY, effective 12:00pm 9/22/12 until further notice. Barricades and “Road Closed” signs will be placed at these locations and at the south end of Stemilt Creek Rd.
- #WenatcheeComplex #WAFire Final Post – Please visit Inciweb.org for future updates
- #WenatcheeComplex #WAFire Thursday, Oct. 4, 2012 Final Morning Update (version En Espanol Disponible)
- #WenatcheeComplex #WAFire Air Quality Advisory – Thursday 10/04 7 am
- #WenatcheeComplex #WAFire October 3, 2012 Briefing Map
- #WenatcheeComplex #WAFire October 3, 2012 Morning Update (version En Espanol Disponible)